I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Panda’s Books, which you should all check out. 🙂 Thank you, Panda!
- Thank and link to the nominator’s blog.
- Answer their 10 questions and come up with 10 new ones for your own nominees.
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated.
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
- Write a post with your questions and answers.
- Include these rules in your post.
(I’m only going to nominate a few people, since I don’t know all that many blogs that haven’t done this tag already.)
Questions for My Nominees:
1) What’s your favourite book, and what’s it about?
2) Why did you decide to start blogging?
3) Do you like Doctor Who? If so, who’s your favourite companion?
4) What was / is your best subject at school?
5) Do you like to read manga / watch anime? What series are you into at the moment?
6) What’s your favourite vegetable?
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, just for a day, where would you go?
8) What’s the best Studio Ghibli film?
9) Who was your first celebrity crush?
10) Pirates or velociraptors?
And last but not least, here are my answers to…
1) What’s your favourite kind of cheese?
Vignotte, or any other kind of soft, mild goat’s cheese.
2) What’s your least favourite book?
Shadowmancer by G.P. Taylor. 😡 It’s probably the only book I’ve ever really hated.
3) Do you like cheeseburgers?
Yes, though I like chicken burgers better.
4) What’s your favourite animal? (I won’t be too offended if you don’t say panda…)
I really love foxes.
5) What’s your favourite place where you’ve been on holiday and why?
Before starting uni, I went on a tour round Snowdonia (in Wales) with my cousins, visiting all the places that were mentioned in Susan Cooper’s The Dark is Rising sequence, which was really fun. 😀
6) What’s your most underrated book?
A Traveller in Time by Alison Uttley doesn’t get nearly enough attention.
7) What’s your most overrated book?
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susannah Clarke. To be fair, the last hundred pages or so were amazing, but it just took so long to get there…
8) Do you enjoy musical theatre? If so what’s your favourite musical?
I do! My favourite is probably Oklahoma!, but I also really like the music from Cats, Wicked and Les Miserables (I haven’t seen them on stage, so I can’t judge the productions as a whole…). The musicals I most want to see are The Book of Mormon and The Lion King.
9) What’s your favourite type of weather?
Sunny, with a nice cool breeze. 🙂
10) Do you prefer reading inside or outside?
Inside. It tends to be blustery where I live, and having the pages flutter around can get annoying…