- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
So, here’s a little info about Nightjar’s Jar of Books:
I started it up in August last year after coming home from Beijing, mainly just as something to keep myself occupied while I was looking for a new job. But also just because I really love books! I got really into the Booktube community while I was in China, and I was actually kind of tempted to try vlogging, but I figured it was probably a bad idea, since I get quite camera-shy… So I eventually decided to try out blogging, and the result is what you see here! I’m really enjoying it so far! 😀
As far as advice for new bloggers goes, there’s not really much that I can offer, as I’m still fairly new myself. All I can really say is this: Don’t be self-conscious about what you post or how you write – the only way to get better is just to keep writing!
Lastly, I nominate (but there’s definitely not going to be 15, as most of the bloggers I know seem to have already done this tag…):