1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Surprisingly, the only non-fiction book of the lot – All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Peanut nutella fudge!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
) This will be my second 24-hour readathon, & I’m hoping to make it to the end this time – last October, I practically dropped dead in hour 16. 😉
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
My TBR this time is mostly books that I’ve been putting off for ages (though I’m pretty sure that I’ll like them all), rather than books that I’ve been saving specially for the readathon. I’ve also picked mostly savoury snacks, so hopefully I won’t make myself ill…